Ask a Librarian
Our librarians are here to assist students and faculty with research needs.
Librarians can help you:
- Select or refine a topic for your class assignment
- Determine which research database will work best for your needs
- Develop an effective search strategy
- Identify and locate scholarly and peer-reviewed articles
- Evaluate the information you have gathered
- Correctly cite the sources you use and avoid plagiarism
How to contact a librarian for help:
Come to the O'Malley Library. Reference librarians are available
- Sunday through Thursday: Noon to 9:00 PM
- Friday: Noon to 6:00 PM
- Saturday: No Reference Desk hours.
Call us at (718) 862-7743 and ask for reference.
Ask your question using the Ask a Librarian web form.