8:00 am to 10:00 pm, the library building is open to:
- Manhattan College students, faculty, staff, and administrators
- Manhattan College alumni with alumni ID cards
- Guests of Manhattan College students
- Students, faculty, staff, and administrators from other colleges in the WALDO library consortium
- Holders of blue or yellow METRO referral cards
- Manhattan College campus tour groups
- Faculty of any college or university
- Off-duty NYPD personnel
From 10:00 pm to 7:00 am, the library building is open only to:
- Current Manhattan College students, alumni, faculty, staff, and administrators; and off-duty NYPD personnel.
- All patrons must present photo ID to enter the building.
- Visitors will be issued a Visitor’s Card to enter
- Guests of Manhattan College affiliates from non-WALDO institutions must sign in at the Circulation Desk.
Unaccompanied minors are not allowed in the library.
A patron is required to leave the building if their presence is considered detrimental to the operation of the Library.