This research guide has been compiled based on collaborations with colleagues in local college and university Intensive English Language Programs (IELP), Academic ESL/Multicultural Librarians, Public Librarians and ESL Coordinators, TESOL Education Programs, and NYS Public School ESL Teachers and Connecticut Public School ESL and Foreign Language Teachers.
- English Language Institute, Pace University, White Plains, NY
- English Language Institute, Queens College, City University of NY, Flushing, NY
- English as a second language Program, Iona College, New Rochelle, NY
- English as a second language Program, Norwalk Community College, Norwalk, CT
- ESL Collections, Norwalk Community College Library, Norwalk, NY
- Springfield Elementary School, Dobbs Ferry, NY
- Danbury Public High School, Danbury, CT
Thank you to all my colleagues at these institutions and organizations for sharing their resources, giving me tours, and affording me the opportunity to learn from their programs.