The Library has two computer labs and an electronic classroom.
- Computer Lab 506: This room has 28 computers.
- Computer Lab 206: This room has 38 computers.
- Electronic Classroom 410: This room has 30 computers. When not being used for a class, this room is an open computer lab.
- Computers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A JasperNet ID and password is needed to log-in to all computers
- Printing is free of charge
- A quick print station is located on the 5th Floor
- There are two photocopiers (2nd fl and 4th fl) with scanning ability
- There is a textbook scanner on the 5th floorFor a list of all software available in campus computer labs, please see this list.