If you have a citation and want to find the full-text article, this is the easiest way to do so:
- Identify the journal title and publication year.
- Go to the library’s Journal List and type the journal title.
- A list of databases will appear where you can locate the journal, followed by a date range.
- Select the date range that includes your specific article and click on that database.
- You will be brought directly to a listing of years available for the journal.
- Select the year, volume & issue of your citation.